I'm married I'm married

http://www.newgrounds.com/audi http://www.newgrounds.com/audi

modern art

modern art

ph0ne responds:

yo yo yo yo yo yoyo yoy o oyoayoiyaoiyaoiay

ph0ne - Other Feelings (remix) ph0ne - Other Feelings (remix)

yee

yee

tye

ph0ne vs. hopeku - memo maker ph0ne vs. hopeku - memo maker

this song reminds me

of a thing

gayß gayß

gay its bad
good chain, decent synths, but nothing came together in it. tempo slow

gay

{Heim/LC} Radical Interve {Heim/LC} Radical Interve

dude, this is awesome

I've already listened to it hundreds of times while you guys were swapping your files, and I must say this is a masterpiece. both of you guys rock. Kevin's percussion patterns are simply thrilling, and your orchestral talent is awe-inspiring. I really hope to see more collaboration between both of these talented artists!

JeffHeim responds:

haha yeah Kevin is a wizard when it comes to percussive techno/electronica. This collab was a lot of fun and I'm sure we'll collaborate again in the near future. Thanks for the kind review!

benny benassi - no matter rmx benny benassi - no matter rmx

benny benassi is good

this is fact

Hopeku - Quantum Hopeku - Quantum

nice stuff, Hopeku

I like the semi-relaxed feeling here. You really nailed this one. Like ph0ne said, could use a little EQ for added punch, etc. I'd absolutely love to see this one a bit more hard-hitting, especially if you wanna use it for a boss fight. But, for the style you're going for, this is amazing. I love it.

Keep fighting the good fight.

pabouchard responds:

IT's true I completely fucked the EQing and I don't get how the fuck haha. Anyway now it's too late. I'll just keep making new music.

Thanks man!

[LC] -Extinction Clinic [LC] -Extinction Clinic

very nice

hey bro, this is a good song. i love how you pan the kick at the start, it makes me jizz myself. Truly remarkable stuff you have here, dude. ur a pr0. get c4$h for being pr0 NAO

phoone and panties are gay phoone and panties are gay

ring ring

you should call dan's mon and say "hey i love nigs"